*Important: After purchase, you will receive a confirmation receipt first. You will then receive a second email that has your activation code and instructions for how to play.
**Important: Please make sure the billing address is where you would like your patch sent. Patches are currently being made. Estimated arrival to The Escape Game is 7/24/20. Then please allow 1 additional week for shipment to you. (updated 7/1/20)
The Heist - Vol. 2: The Silk Road
In the follow up to Chasing Hahn, Vincent Hahn just barely escaped, but Intel has noticed some suspicious activity in Hong Kong. According to reports, Hahn is dealing with artifacts related to the Silk Road. The players’ mission is to go there, find Hahn, and capture him before he can get away.
How Is The Game Played?
- Each player will receive an activation code for TEGunlocked.com, the game’s dashboard.
- For Vol. 2, you will unlock all evidence files via the dashboard as you progress through the game.
- Players will work together to find clues and solve puzzles to uncover the truth and complete the mission. (much like a real escape room)
How Do Girl Scouts Play TEG Unlocked?
- Recommended for 2-4 Girl Scouts with an Adult Moderator
- It is recommended that each Girl Scout and the Adult Moderator (must have a current GSUSA membership) have a laptop or desktop computer with internet access.
- The Adult Moderator will need to set up a video conferencing application (Skype, Zoom, etc.) so everyone can play together.
- All virtual program guidelines set forth by GSUSA and Girl Scouts of Citrus must be followed, including never to record activity, take pictures of the screen, use last names and girls must complete the GSUSA Internet Safety Pledge and turn it into the designated adult.
- After purchase, you will be emailed an individual activation code to log in
- Due to the challenging nature of the activities, TEG unlocked is recommended for Cadettes and up.
- Average play time is 60-90 minutes, however it is not timed and there are built in hints.
- Other technology devices and a pen and paper may be needed.
- Internet is required
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can larger troops or groups play?
- They can, but to allow everyone an equal opportunity, groups should be no more than 4 players with one adult leader per group.
- Do we all watch on one screen with one password?
- No, each individual Girl Scout and adult leader will have their own individual activation code and they will each have their own personal dashboard to interact with and submit their own information for each step, once the team has agreed.
- The team leader needs to know how to use a video conferencing application (Skype, Zoom, etc.) and be able to share screens as necessary.
- Will there be any material or information to review?
- Everyone will receive the same digital evidence folder before the session.
- How do we schedule our group?
- Individual groups set up a date & time to play together using a video conferencing application (Skype, Zoom, etc.)
- They will then play together, working as a team to complete the mission.
- Is there a badge the girls can work towards?
- Yes, girls can earn steps towards certain badges (not included) other steps would need to be completed on their own Cadette – Special Agent, Senior – Game Visionary or Ambassador – Think Like A Citizen Scientists.