Girl Scouts + TEG Unlocked: The Heist - Vol. 1: Chasing Hahn [DIGITAL]
*Important: After purchase, you will receive a confirmation receipt first. You will then receive a second email that has your activation code and instructions for how to play.
**Important: Please make sure the billing address is where you would like your patch sent. Please allow 1-2 weeks for shipment. Thanks!
The Heist - Vol. 1: Chasing Hahn
In this edition of Unlocked, players will work as secret agents in an effort to thwart the infamous art curator and suspected art thief, Vincent Hahn. You’ll need to uncover his true identity, connect him to a crime, and work with the International Police to finally exact justice. With the help of your Intelligence Agent, you’ll need to stop Hahn before another masterpiece goes missing.
How Is The Game Played?
- Each player will receive an activation code for TEGunlocked.com, the game’s dashboard.
- Each player will download a digital folder of evidence.
- Players will work together to find clues and solve puzzles to uncover the truth and complete the mission. (much like a real escape room)
How Do Girl Scouts Play TEG Unlocked?
- Recommended for 2-4 Girl Scouts with an Adult Moderator
- It is recommended that each Girl Scout and the Adult Moderator (must have a current GSUSA membership) have a laptop or desktop computer with internet access.
- The Adult Moderator will need to set up a video conferencing application (Skype, Zoom, etc.) so everyone can play together.
- All virtual program guidelines set forth by GSUSA and Girl Scouts of Citrus must be followed, including never to record activity, take pictures of the screen, use last names and girls must complete the GSUSA Internet Safety Pledge and turn it into the designated adult.
- After purchase, you will be emailed an individual activation code to log in
- Due to the challenging nature of the activities, TEG unlocked is recommended for Cadettes and up.
- Average play time is 60-90 minutes, however it is not timed and there are built in hints.
- Other technology devices and a pen and paper may be needed.
- Internet is required
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can larger troops or groups play?
- They can, but to allow everyone an equal opportunity, groups should be no more than 4 players with one adult leader per group.
- Do we all watch on one screen with one password?
- No, each individual Girl Scout and adult leader will have their own individual activation code and they will each have their own personal dashboard to interact with and submit their own information for each step, once the team has agreed.
- The team leader needs to know how to use a video conferencing application (Skype, Zoom, etc.) and be able to share screens as necessary.
- Will there be any material or information to review?
- Everyone will receive the same digital evidence folder before the session.
- How do we schedule our group?
- Individual groups set up a date & time to play together using a video conferencing application (Skype, Zoom, etc.)
- They will then play together, working as a team to complete the mission.
- Is there a badge the girls can work towards?
- Yes, girls can earn steps towards certain badges (not included) other steps would need to be completed on their own Cadette – Special Agent, Senior – Game Visionary or Ambassador – Think Like A Citizen Scientists.